Seamless next-generation file encryption to secure files and folders
Essential file protection for today’s mobile workforce
- Works with files in Dropbox, One Drive and other popular cloud storage services
- Global encryption policies that can be applied to BYOD device users without impacting personal files
- Enables encrypted files to be shared with trusted third parties
- Automatically encrypts content added to encrypted locations
- Generate data-specific encryption keys and assign access to individual users or groups as required
- Support for Two Factor Authentication (2FA)
- Easy and affordable file encryption for small businesses
How does SmartEncrypt Work?
256-bit AES encryption
To protect your sensitive files and folders, cloud storage, network shares and removeable media.
Users log in to the client software and once authenticated receives the encryption key to open encrypted files.
Custom encryption keys
Data is encrypted with company-controlled encryption keys that are stored in the cloud.
Seamless automated encryption
File encryption and decryption is seameless. As files are not renamed or moved, users need not change their ways of working once files have been encrypted with SmartEncrypt.
Control access to sensitive files
By encrypting important company files with SmartEncrypt, you can control who, when and where users can access encrypted files, even on devices beyond the company firewall.
3 Simple Steps to Get Started
Protecting your valuable data just got easier.
Sign-up for free with our Starter Plan
(no credit card required)
Add Encryption Key
Log in to the console and create your custom encryption key
Download the client software and select which files to secure with just a few clicks.